воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

failed to open the connection




So life has been good to me the last two days.

Last night I hung out with Gracie and Sasha. We went to Voodoo and I FINALLY got my Maple-Bacon bar. LORD�it was good Iapos;d been craving one for over a month, but never had the time to go over there.

I went to the Apple store today to figure out what was wrong with my iPod, and after about five minutes I walked out of the store with a brand new shiny iPod I am SUPER excited, because mine was two years old and had more than a few scratches. I now know though that you donapos;t want to�wrap your headphone cord around the iPod when itapos;s plugged in. Apparently�that is why mine broke, but the guy said since he couldnapos;t prove that he was just going to give me a new one.

After the Apple store, my parents took me to the grocery�store and I got some food�stuffs Sweetness Iapos;m happy I can actually make�myself something to eat now...HAHA Then�we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch. Yum

�Anyways, I hope the next few days are just as good

^_^
failed to open the connection, failed to open the ipsec driver, failed to parse.



Комментариев нет: