воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

ezproxy.student.twu.ca




I bought stuff today :D (Actually, this should probably be D: but at least I got paid on Friday? Um. XD;) I got two shirts (because Jacksonville has a Deliaapos;s~) and new shoes (theyapos;re green) and Foundation (even though stupid Borders didnapos;t have it so we had to go to Barnes Noble) and new star-shaped hair clips (because my old ones broke and I was very sad). And a Christmas present for my mom, because it was too perfect not to get. So I suppose it wasnapos;t really that much stuff? XD; I really love one of the shirts I got at Deliaapos;s though, it has R2-D2 on it all labeled in Japanese. XD Plus, thereapos;s nothing for your self-image like being able to wear an XS? [/dumb]

BUT now I am tired. ._. Probably because I actually got up early but had to finish reading Thaw so I was up until three. XD; (And then I kept waking up this morning with paragraphs of a sequel in my head that I donapos;t dare write because that would eat my life, too, and if she already has one written then I will just sit on pins and needles until IT CAN BE PUBLISHED PLZ?) But I will try to go to bed earlier tonight, provided I donapos;t just fall over or something. Iapos;m kind of hungry, but we had a late lunch, and I have no milk... (Not that the last part is so relevant, I guess. :D;)

Oh, and I got Kevin a birthday card. I better stick that in the mail. Geez, everybody has a birthday next week, seriously. XD There are FOUR of you guys. Itapos;s a conspiracy

That is all. :D;

amicalement, ezproxy.student.twu.ca, ezpublish, ezpublish calendar.



Комментариев нет: