суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

car length padmini premier




Well Well Well
Hello, yaapos;ll
Guess what?
DRAMA
:] yes, that fuckinapos; cutthroat bitch, Drama.
I hate it.
do you?
I always seem to have one person in my life that I love except they do one thing that just...makes me so angry with them: They either cause drama or they repeat a drama.
And of course they do this everyday.
In the beginning all is fine.
Then they bitch and complain a little more each day
then BOOM
YOU�WANT�TO�YELL�AT�THEM�TO�DO�SOMETHING�ABOUT�IT
Iapos;m glad the friend I was talking about IS�DOING�SOMETHING�ABOUT�IT. Haha for the last few days sheapos;s been whining about the same damn person. I mean I do that with Kayla, but I canapos;t lash out and tell her off, sheapos;s my sister and I only see her around my parents so I canapos;t.
I feel kinda sorry for Becca.
First, She was caught as the other woman with Ramiro who was dating Sam. And Sam found out.
Then this shit thatapos;s going with her and Nicole.
Ah shit I still need me CDs and the brownie mix from Ty and I still have his shit.

I spent the night at Tayapos;s on Thursday
Then she spent the night here on Friday
Last night, she, ty, and Christina all went and pranked someoneapos;s yard
At first it was going to Amandaapos;s
but alas the fuckinapos; idiot was awake lol.
And so they did Montanaapos;s yard
and nearly got caught :]
Those lovable idiots
lol Me, I got to stay back and watch the stuff they didnapos;t use lol read An Abundance of Katherines by John green


Um anyway the story Iapos;m going to work on soon.
lmfao Forks Marching Utensils
:] Tyler is making an imaginary Marching Band for FORKS yapos;know. STEPHANIE�MEYERapos;s TWILIGHTapos;S�FORKS�:]
yeah Iapos;m the one that made up the utensils :]
My vein hurts :/
The stupid nurse did somethin I swear.
I had my hand clenched, holdinapos; my daddyapos;s hand with my other hand and she wrapped the rubber thingy around my arm and took my blood. Very painfully :[ and then when she undid the rubber, IDK�WHAT�THE�FUCK�HAPPENED�but damn it was like the elastic fuckinapos; snapped against a vein near the vein she was drawing from because the vein instantly was sensitive and hurting like fuck. My skin above it is still fuckinapos; sensitive. It hurts badly :[ Um also Iapos;m getting up there for Diabetes because of it being on both sides of my family and Iapos;m overweight and yadda yadda. :[ Thing is though, I donapos;t want to learn bout my health. This is one subject I have no clue why but my brain will not learn. I blantly refuse to learn it for some reason. I want to stay ignorant on my health. I think itapos;s because of this recent thing with Grandpa. Iapos;m dead serious when I say even when I was trying to understand what the doctor was saying my brain just idk I wasnapos;t getting any of it. I canapos;t remember what happened at all. Itapos;s like Iapos;m seeing the footage but thereapos;s no audio. Or little mumbles. When I think back on it. :[ Iapos;m sure I came off like I could careless but the truth is Im scared shitless and I guess I donapos;t care whether or not I die young or something. IDK :/ it just really sucks
But BACK�THE�STORY
Once I finish Chapter One Iapos;ll post it.
That is when I go back several times and make everything flow better and just generally sound better.
:] I guess

austin electronics frys, car length padmini premier, car length movie, car length feet, car length and width, car length.



Комментариев нет: