четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

doubletree hotel omaha




Perhaps itapos;s time I just blog with more words other than uploading pictures and let them do the talking.
Raya have been great, no doubt. Itapos;s always awesome. The most awesome part of raya is when you get green packets with money (min. $2) inside. Yes, minimum is $2. Something which was far below awesome was, exams. Exams during raya, not a fun thing. Instead of going to peoplesapos; house, collecting money, I am to sit at home and rot. Itapos;s not like as if I studied or something.
Speaking of exams, Iapos;ve got back some of my papers. What came to my surprise was, when I first got back my Paper 1, i only got 29 out of 50. Never got that before. I would at least get 35 marks, or higher. Dissapointed of course. But, what made me happy was when I got back my paper 2. I thought i would get like 30+ considering that I only scored 29 for my paper 1. But boy was I wrong, I got 45 for Paper 2 which I claimed was difficult than Paper 1. It made me screamed like hell when I saw that mark. Yes, surprised Like what Lydia said: People like me(good in math, sungguh bangge), could only score those hard type of questions and not the easy ones. I do tend to make a lot of careless mistakes for the easy-type of questions. Itapos;s because I cramped all the formulas in my head. But somehow, I couldnapos;t remember the volume of cone when I was doing the question, in this case, for only paper 1.
Iapos;m done with math; now History, English, Literature, Art and Geography.
I failed History, as usual 33. I passed english. I passed both papers; 1 2. But, paper 1 helped me most and my Summary helped me pull up my paper 2apos;s marks. Thank
While the rest of my classmates got back their result for Lit, Art and Geog, I was at home, sleeping happily. Yes, I gave school a miss today. From what Azylla told me, I failed Geo (not knowing my marks) and passed my Lit but not itapos;s overall. And obviously, I will fail my art. Why? Simply because I did my prep work during the paper itself. Instead of drawing, I wrote. Cool huh? Definitely wonapos;t score Tomorrowapos;s Adda birthday. Or shall I say, in a few hours time?



bes bath beyond, doubletree hotel omaha, doubletree hotel oklahoma tulsa, doubletree hotel ok tulsa, doubletree hotel ohare rosemont, doubletree hotel omaha downtown.



Комментариев нет: